How they tried to kill me!.

Happy Uboh, New age solar shop agbor
7 min read

Recurring attacks at my premises were reported to the police on February 12, 2022, Agbor police was invited. On April 19, 2022, an attack occured after I returned from Asaba. Earlier that day, one of the attackers , Happy Uboh sent a text message that he was breaking down. He may have done so in preparation for attacking and framing me up for murder in-case i refused to help him after breaking in and claiming he was in need of help. I helped the intruder and was arrested at Agbor police station when I went to report the attack. They tried falsifying a statement which I refused, I was transferred to Delta State Police Command Asaba, they falsified a statement at Asaba. Charged me before court.

My WhatsApp conversations with Happy Uboh(claimed to be dead) is available on wchat.

  • Podcast

  • On April 19, 2022, I went to Asaba to pickup items ordered from konga. Happy Uboh texted me that he was sick. I told him that I'll close at 3pm. I picked up the items and returned to Agbor before 3pm. My staff welcomed me and we closed at 3pm. The last staff was Emmanuel who asked we continue construction which I refused because I had another schedule at 3pm. When happy Uboh broke into my gated premises after 3pm, my staff also named Happy and myself were the only persons in the premises. When I found happy Uboh after his break in, I asked him how he got in. He apologized and asked for help. I went out and called neighbours to help, a laundry man named bright helped. There was no blood at my premises, my vehicle or the hospital. Police criminally claim he was shot and falsified a confessional statement to support their criminal claim. Happy Uboh had no visible injury on his body, was not bleeding and I did not witness his death. I also have not seen his dead body admist the criminal claim that he is dead.
    1. Ep5: Apr 19 attack & frameup
    2. Ep4: Family's wrongdoing
    3. Ep3: Repeat Attacks
    4. Ep2: Reports to Police
    5. Ep1: Nigeria Police Murder Frameups

April 19, 22, How I was attacked at my gated private premises.

I closed business at 3pm on April 19, 2022. The last guest was a contracted staff named Emmanuel, a welder. He asked if we can continue working, I said no. We were done for the day. He left. I also texted the person claimed to be dead, Happy Uboh earlier that I’d close at 3PM and at 3PM to ask why he didn’t show up as planned.

Happy Uboh did not respond to my messages at 3PM. I concluded it was a no-show.

Text messages to Happy Uboh(claimed to be dead) that we’d close business at 3PM. Further texts asking where he was at 3PM because he didn’t show up as planned.

I asked my staff to handle a microwave I brought to the office. She handled that and other post closure activities while I went to the private section of the property. Happy Uboh stated he had “break downs”, and needed medical attention at 12PM on April 19, 2022, as shown in the image above. I do not emphasize on this because the fact that he broke into my premises during the assassination and robbery complaint should prevent liability for the ridiculous accusation of murder.

The attack occurred after we closed business at 3PM. Neither me nor my staff granted entry to anyone.

After the attack and being asked by one of the intruders, Happy Uboh, to forgive him and provide help, I sought assistance from neighbours and found a gentleman that handles my laundry outside my premises, His name is bright. He assisted, I got my vehicle and we left my premises. During the trip, there were some strange events when I looked at the persons, Happy and Bright in the vehicle, it was confusing Happy would reach towards the driver seat while he was asking for help. I asked bright for a private hospital since Happy Uboh seemed to be in need of medical help. He sought my assistance so I was providing it. Bright recommended Agbor general Hospital.

April 19, 22, Agbor General Hospital

We got there, some nurses were leaving when we got to the entrance of the emergency section. A dark skin doctor who had a pot belly was attending. He forced me to leave Happy even though I asked bright to get whatever medication the doctor requested from the counter. I got the medications and returned. He again asked me to get further items. I left again, a gentleman, light skinned, whom I later asked to accompany me to the police station invited me to an office opposite the pharmacy inside the hospital, I felt a noxious smell, I may have passed out on entering the room. I moved out when I regained myself. He asked my name and Happy’s name which I gave. I later discovered someone accessed my car and disconnected the battery terminals.

I left for the police station, I asked the gentleman, light skinned, to accompany me. I assured him I’d compensate for his time. He agreed. I could not start my vehicle, enquiries revealed that the battery terminal was disconnected.

The vehicle I used during the attack on April 19, 2022. Police seized the vehicle. Agbor police released it after paying about 800,000 Naira to someone for my release but seems the person released my vehicle instead. I refused to sign the release of my vehicle from prison, insisting that I must also be released but my father, Michael, and my brother Samuel, acted without my permission and released the vehicle. It is parked at his house in Ohumere as shown above.

I tried to connect the battery terminals and felt electric current run through my body. The battery terminal points were wet. Whoever disconnected them wanted me electrocuted when I reconnect the battery terminals. We both left for the police station in my vehicle.

I and a staff from Agbor general hospital left for the police station. I was remanded to Agbor prison after falsification of an accidental discharge by police and a lawyer related to the person they claim to be dead.

I saw a group of bikers driving towards me on the road leading from the bridge to the Agbor general Hospital. I had no reason for concern, I continued driving.

April 19, 22, Agbor Police Area Command

The police station gate was locked when we got there.

I saw myself losing consciousness at the police station gate when I parked to alert whoever was inside to open the gates. I regained consciousness and drove in.

I was shaken after regaining consciousness, I may have been shot or exposed to something that made me lose consciousness. I was asked to meet a plaincloth officer identified as S.O(usually means the station officer). I refused because I was shaken, I decided it would be wise to visit the counter where uniformed police officers would attend to me even if I had just been shot. I saw an unusual arrangement at the counter. A desk was placed in front of the counter manned by a lady. The station officers in uniform manned the concrete desk seen in most police stations in Nigeria behind the strange desk and lady.

I asked the lady for help, she asked what occurred. I told her I assisted a possibly wounded person who broke into my premises and gave brief details of the attack I suffered including previous freak incidents at my premises. I asked for a report. She wrote accidental discharge and I immediately complained that I did not say that I shot anyone, why would she assume?. I insisted she write what I reported which is a possibly wounded persons asking assistance. She stroke out the accidental discharge, then she wrote wounded. She immediately told me I would be imprisoned for 10 years. I wondered what I would be imprisoned for, I paid her for the police report. She gave the report to a dark skinned gentleman who later sexually abused me at Asaba and drove the vehicle from Agbor magistrate court to the prison with an unlawful remand as declared by the magistrate judge with the words “not legal”.

The dark skinned gentleman who sexually abused me at Asaba took the paper, heading for the DPO office behind the charge office, after the CID office of Agbor police area command. I trailed behind him. He stopped and responded to a call from the charge office, i received the paper from him with directions to the DPO office.

I met the DPO who was visibly angry. Two men wearing Special Forces clothing were at the office. One of them looked familiar. I said Hi. I notified the DPO I’d like he sign the report. He got angry and ordered my arrest.

A police officer, named Shepard. Light skinned, girly and with strong resemblance to someone named Daniel effected the order and arrested me without cause.

Daniel, someone I’ve had mixed engagements with. The officer Shepard at Agbor police area command bears 100% resemblance to Daniel but I don’t know Daniel to be a police officer. Daniel comes when trouble comes like my work data being destroyed, but I’ve always considered it to be a coincidence. Photo from Telegram.

Police officer Shepard handcuffed me, requested I remove my shoes and paraded me barefooted while other police officers punched my head randomly while I was in cuffs. He took me to the CID section after seizing my car keys. The officers recorded me with their phones when I refused to conform to their threats. They claimed I was young and as such I should respect them while they infringed on my rights. They insisted I write an accidental discharge occurred which I refused at Agbor police area command. I asked the officers to provide escort and allow me return to Agbor general hospital where I left Happy Uboh, the intruder, and Bright, the gentleman that handles my laundry who was kind enough to assist after the attack. They refused.

Michael, my father, informed me that my brother, Samuel, took Happy Uboh to a herbalist doctor with his car, he later stated that Samuel took Happy Uboh to FMC(Federal medical centre) Asaba, Asaba is 1 hour from Agbor. I’ve written about Michael’s attempts to imprison me.

Michael invited my uncle, a magistrate judge, Barr.Oyinchi Morka to help. He said he is not a practicing lawyer. He witnessed my refusal to write the police dictation, my refusal to sign, and my insistence that I would give a statement only with my lawyer present at Agbor.

I have asked my brother Samuel questions regarding what happened when they got to the hospital in my absence, where he took Happy Uboh to from Agbor general hospital, who accompanied him and where he left him. He provides contradicting answers but I appreciate his kindness to Happy Uboh. Samuel took Happy Uboh from Agbor general hospital to FMC Asaba according to multiple accounts, one says Happy Uboh died en-route and Samuel returned to Agbor while another says he arrived at FMC Asaba. Some persons would not help someone that attacked a relative’s premises.

Happy Uboh & new age solar shop service quality

Photo of my residence posted to Facebook by Happy Uboh.

The photo above is my residence posted to Facebook by Happy Uboh. I’ll provide information about the service quality and events asap.

References & media

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Thank You.

You're cool.

People like you supported #EndSars creating a better and safer Nigeria.

Keep reading to see how we can stop police murder frameups.

This video by Burna Boy is specially for you!!.

This will close in 0 seconds